ZehnerGroup is looking for the next bad ass Full Stack Python web engineer to join it’s ranks. We are a growing team of dedicated and motivated technologists of all disciplines working together to give access to top-quality engineering capabilities to our clients.
Our clients come from a wide variety of industries, and range from innovative startups to open source embracing enterprises. If you are passionate about what you do, love challenges, problem solving, and turning 1s and 0s into functional works of art, jump on in… the water’s warm.
This dynamic range of clientele means that we are constantly getting to start new projects from scratch and implement the newest technologies.
Python/Django engineering is a tent pole offering here at ZG. We have made a name for ourselves as experts in the platform, and are looking for an engineer who loves the language as much as we do. We look for developers that not only have strong technical understanding of their tools, but are also practical, great at producing results, quick learners, and great communicators.
Must Have Requirements
- Expert level proficiency with the Python language
- Very strong experience with the Django framework
Experience that is a major plus!!
- More than just Django (Flask, SQLAlchemy, Celery, Haystack, etc)
- Systems Engineering and Cloud (Amazon AWS)
- DevOps Tools (Chef, Vagrant, Docker)
- Working inside an Agile team
- Agency life
- Client facing
- A public GitHub presence will go a long way
- Please be prepared to provide code samples during interview process
- Send resume and cover letter (duh!)
IMPORTANT: Note to Recruiters, Local and Remote Candidates
- Recruiters: Please do not contact on this position
- Contractors: This is a 3-4 week engagement that is looking for immediate start, and will require a 30-40 hour per week involvement. We will need these 3-4 weeks to be uninterrupted by any vacations or extended holidays.
- Remote: Candidates outside of Los Angeles will be considered for contract work. All remote contractors must be willing and able to work on one of the time zones of the Americas (UTC -8 through -4). All remote contractors must be comfortable with spoken english.
- Local: Candidates in the Los Angeles area, or willing to relocate to the Los Angeles area, if interested, will be considered for full-time employment
- Benefits for full time employees include 100% company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, LT Disability, Life Insurance