Located on the outskirts of Reading in the leafy suburbs of Burghfield, we've built content rich web experiences, migrated oodles of sites from legacy systems, developed beautifully integrated mobile applications, and helped some of the world’s biggest brands achieve more on the web.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing dynamic, feature-rich web applications using Django as a framework. They will live by the DRY philosophy and work well in an agile team.
- Ability to write clean Python that conforms to PEP8 standards
- Thorough understanding of environment and deployment workflows
- Ability to work with PostgreSQL
- Ability to work independently, use own initiative and plan effectively
- Experience with GIT source control
- Understanding of front-end workflows
- Exposure to Heroku hosting platform
- Experience with front-end development frameworks, such as Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with NodeJS (Not essential.)
- Please get in touch with CV, work examples and - if you have one - a Github profile.
We are a small team, but incredibly passionate about what we do. The chosen candidate will benefit from flexible working hours, the ability to work remotely and generous holiday allowances.
Ideally, we are looking to fill this vacancy with a full-time candidate. – We are happy to consider working remotely, but you would have to be a UK resident or prepared to work to a GMT timezone. Ideally, 9am to 5pm.
Please get in touch with CV, work examples and - if you have one - a Github profile.
We look forward to hearing from you!
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.