Zenstores is a fast-growing startup serving small businesses in the ecommerce sector, we’ve got an exciting SaaS product that our customers love, we’ve got traction, we’ve raised VC investment and now we’re going for growth.
We’re recruiting a python developer to join the team in Bristol to help drive product development, your work will make a difference to thousands of businesses around the world and you will play an integral role in how our product and company evolves. It’s a role that’s big on responsibility and big on opportunity, with both immediate and long-term benefits.
- Work with our CTO to plan, develop and deploy new functionality
- Take the lead on future integrations with the API’s of major courier and ecommerce platforms
- Work in a multi disciplined agile team
- Challenge our existing processes and take a lead role in how our product evolves
- You’re looking for a role in a fast growing startup where you can make a real impact on the company
- You’re positive, upbeat and want to be part of something more than just agency work
- You’re obsessed with technology, and rethinking the way things are done
Skills we’d love to see experience in:
- Python + Django
- RabbitMq + Celery
- HTML, SASS, CSS
- £35k-£40k salary negotiable on experience
- Stock options - Own a part of Zenstores as an early member of the team
- Flexible working environment in a super nice office in the centre of Bristol
- 25 days holiday
- Mac or PC laptop
- Have a huge impact on the company as an early member of the team
- Work in a talented team with all the tools and support you need to succeed
- More than a job, but only if that’s what you want!
Our mission is to enable ecommerce sellers to become more successful by creating powerful, accessible tools that simplify their operations. Our approach is guided by a clear focus on simplifying complex ideas, having our users’ backs and being transparent in everything we do.
We’re based in Bristol with a fantastic office in the heart of the city, working hard to scale a product that delivers real value to our users. We prize entrepreneurship, hard work and creative thinking above all else. Working at Zenstores means having responsibility to come up with ideas and the freedom to implement them that you won’t get in a similar role at any other company.