Do you want a job where you stop bad guys and make the world a safer place? Want to develop a global scale system?
Averon is looking for python developers (all levels) to help reduce cybercrime. Reporting to the CTO the software engineer will build a unique type of credentialing system using Averon's patented and proprietary technologies.
Oh, and we've closed over $10M and have customers, so you get the upside of greenfield with the stability of funding and revenue.
- Develop highly-available & scalable RESTful applications
- Consider and research emerging technologies to improve current applications, architectures and processes, specifically mobile and social technologies/applications
- Help with all system and cybersecurity architecture and planning
- Own or lead small/midsize projects (requirements, design, work planning, risk analysis, etc.)
- Kick ass and chew gum (gum chewing optional)
- 8+ years of development experience
- 2+ years of experience with Python
- Good understanding of web applications, scalability, performance and reliability aspects
- Proficiency with web services and RESTful API’s
- Experience with SQL (ideally MySQL) and noSQL (ideally Mongo)
- Desire to work in an agile development culture
- Experience with design, coding and testing patterns
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Work history or knowledge of cybersecurity
- Work history or knowledge of the telecom industry
Why You'll Love It:
- How often do you get to stop bad guys?
- It's a greenfield opportunity you can help lead
- We believe in continuous learning
Candidates only. No recruiters or Third Parties.