Hello Python/Django Developers!
Come join us in the exciting Mission District, San Francisco Bay Area, working on a revolutionary orders management system.
We are a self and partially externally funded company, currently expanding our core team of developers to build cool things.
We want you to lead our internal development team based in SF (and some remote workers). Our startup is in an early growth stage and we are looking for a dedicated individual to help lead us in developing and maintaining a scalable, robust platform (It is already in place, just needs further development work for new features). Our goal is to enable small businesses/persons to easy setup a platform to start receiving orders, with a very low friction from the users to place orders.
You will be working on the backend part of our platform. Your mission will mainly be to maintain and develop our internal API for our various frontends. You will also be tasked to improve our DevOps tools.
- Expert in Python and the Django framework (Previous experience in Django Rest Framework is a plus)
- Demonstrated expertise in building production SaaS applications
- Demonstrated expertise in test driven development
- Expert in managing multiple third party API integrations such as Stripe
- Experience working in, and managing an agile development environment
- Experience using JIRA for agile project management
- Knowledge of Git SCM
- Able to modify and scale these services as needed
- Plus: experience developing and deploying mobile applications
- Plus: knowledge in bitcoin will be excellent
- Plus: knowledge in NodeJs
- Lead, enable and advise the development and QA team, internal and remote workers
- Architect solutions for a 24x7 SaaS web marketing platform
- Collaborate with the product manager to:
- Break down projects/epics
- Identify feature scope and level of effort
- Determine and decide on implementation options
- Ensure features follow best practices
- Provide implementation details for the development team as needed
- Drive the implementation, testing, and debugging of new and existing features
- Participate in regular meetings with Sr. leadership to:
- Report on the development team's status
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations
- Avoid technical pitfalls
Locals in San Francisco will be prioritized.
Remote is not an option for this position.