Asia Ticketing Limited is Hong Kong’s leading digital ticketing company selling tickets for a wide range of events of different types across Asia.
Python Django Developer
We are recruiting for highly intelligent, ambitious Python developers to join our Hong Kong team.
- Design, and build cutting edge web applications across a diverse range of platforms.
- Optimise and fine tune transactional processing to handle large concurrent numbers of purchases
- Create unit tests and integration tests using manual and automated approaches.
- Work collaboratively with the PM, QA and other developers.
- Develop software iteratively and deliver working code in each iteration.
- Performance tune and scale web applications to handle 10s of thousands of page views and transactions per day.
- Work with product and design teams to come up with the best user experience and application flow.
- Explore new technologies in order to evolve both application functionality and contribute to the design of infrastructure, deployment and maintenance processes.
Required Skills (must have)
- 5+ years experience in Python
- 5+ System integration experience, with a focus on payment processing
- 4+ years experience using Django, Turbo Gears, Pylons or similar
- LAMP (python) stack experience with good knowledge of the shell
- Excellent SQL experience
- Good CSS skills
- Experience developing consumer web applications
- Computer Science degree
- Extensive Django experience
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Virtualization and container technologies
- Linux/Remote shell
- DevOps experience with Cloud-based infrastructure
- Infrastructure orchestration automation
- Work with people who are passionate about technology
- Fun relaxed work environment including flexible working
- Competitive Salary
- Medical insurance
Please apply with CV with your availability and expected salary.
Job Type: Full-time