9 OCT 2020
Python / Django Web Developer (f/m/d)
We are currently looking for a dedicated and friendly full-time Python and Django Backend Developer (f/m/d) to join our 20-member team in Cologne.
Who we are:
We are an experienced digital agency with an international young team, flat hierarchies and an easy-going working environment in the centre of the most beautiful city in Germany: Köln. In 2017 we were among the top 30 most creative digital agencies in Germany. We have short decision-making processes and interdisciplinary knowledge. Our lunch together and fresh fruit round off the agency's daily routine.
We specialise in design, user experience and development of CMS-based websites, online shops and mobile apps. We support international brands in social media. For our work we were recently awarded three Red Dot Awards, four German Design Awards and the iF Design Award. Our customer base includes Elbphilharmonie, Lucerne Festival, Guinness, Nikon, Kölner Philharmonie, Konzerthaus Berlin, the opera houses Cologne and Leipzig, and many more.
What you can do with us:
In collaboration with other developers, web designers, and project managers you create and develop your own projects as a website or a web app for our national and international customers and participate in the further development of existing web projects.
What you need to be able to do:
- You have a completed professional training or several years of professional experience as a backend developer for Python and Django
- You have in-depth knowledge of Python, Django and the Django REST framework
- You have experience with GitLab, GitLab CI/CD and Unit Testing
- You are familiar with Debian, nginx, PostgreSQL, uWSGI and maybe even Ansible
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Celery and Docker is welcome, but not a must
- Maybe you have worked with Elasticsearch before?
- You are a team player, you show initiative and willingness to communicate
- You are a citizen of the European Union and are therefore allowed to work in Germany
- You are willing to relocate and work on-site in Cologne, Germany
- You are able to communicate in English. German is not a must, but of course a real advantage
What we offer you:
- Exciting projects, especially in the fields of culture, events and music
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- An international team and a family atmosphere
- Daily lunch, served fresh onto the plate
- Fruit and hot drinks for free
- Flexitime with core working hours
- Job ticket for public transport
- Occasional agency trips
- Bonus payment
- We sponsor additional education
- Possibilities for home office after introduction period on-site
If you are ready for this challenge, send us your complete application with salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by mail (email@example.com). Don't forget to send us references and work samples with your application.