25 AUG 2020
Immediate Opening for Django Python Developers at Rewardz Singapore
At Rewardz, we believe in creating change through positive reinforcement and gamification.
Innovative mobile and web technology that simplifies delivery of Rewards-as-a Service (RaaS)
lies at the heart of our business. Having established ourselves as leaders in employee rewards
and wellbeing, we also provide solutions for customer loyalty, sales force incentives and channel
We were born in Singapore in 2012. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, leading
government bodies and large UAE corporates. Rewardz is part of Benefit One Inc, a billion-dollar
Tokyo-listed conglomerate which is a global market leader in fringe benefits solutions.
We are a team of innovators and problem-solvers who always bring the best to our clients.
Learn more about us on www.rewardz.sg.
As a Python-Django backend developer, your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic and APIs using DRF, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You should have,
• 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary
• Expert in Python, with good knowledge of Python web framework Django.
• Expert in building APIs using DRF.
• Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages
• Basic knowledge of vue.js will be highly preferred
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
• Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance
You make a good fit for this role if,
• You are pro-active. You have a “can-do” attitude. You take ownership of the tasks
assigned to you and can multitask effectively
• Your notice period is not more than 15 – 30 days
• You have good communication (phone, email and in-person) skills
• You have a Bachelor’s degree
• You are willing to be based and working in Bangalore
• Interest to work in a start-up culture
Apply for this role by emailing your resume and a cover letter to tell us about yourself and how
you make a good fit for Team Rewardz to email@example.com .