20 JUN 2017
Full Stack Django/Python Web Engineer
ZehnerGroup is looking for the next bad ass Full Stack Python web engineer to join it’s ranks. We are a growing team of dedicated and motivated technologists of all disciplines working together to give access to top-quality engineering capabilities to our clients.
Our clients come from a wide variety of industries, and range from innovative startups to open source embracing enterprises. If you are passionate about what you do, love challenges, problem solving, and turning 1s and 0s into functional works of art, jump on in… the water’s warm.
This dynamic range of clientele means that we are constantly getting to start new projects from scratch and implement the newest technologies.
Python/Django engineering is a tent pole offering here at ZG. We have made a name for ourselves as experts in the platform, and are looking for an engineer who loves the language as much as we do. We look for developers that not only have strong technical understanding of their tools, but are also practical, great at producing results, quick learners, and great communicators.
Must Have Requirements
- Expert level proficiency with the Python language
- Advanced English skills, verbal and written
- Very strong experience with the Django framework
- Ready to work full-time at our office in Lima, Peru
Experience that is a major plus!!
- More than just Django (Flask, SQLAlchemy, Celery, Haystack, etc)
- Systems Engineering and Cloud (Amazon AWS)
- DevOps Tools (Chef, Vagrant, Docker)
- Working inside an Agile team
- Agency life
- Client facing
- A public GitHub presence will go a long way
- Please be prepared to provide code samples during interview process
- Send resume and cover letter
- Send your expected rate/hour