10 FEB 2017
Full Stack Django Developer
SKOR Employee Engagement is a Health-as-a-Service platform based out of Indonesia, under NAVA+Group. We just launched our first product called SKOR (www.skorpoints.com) in Mei 2016, The Engagement Platform to ensure a happy, healthy employees for companies. Our platform is based on Python/Django/jQuery/Bootstrap, and hosted on AWS.
We are currently searching for a full-stack Python/Django senior developer ready to bring their skills to a very driven and exciting start-up team. You will work closely with the product owner and mobile developers to continuously build and evolve our back-end platform for SKOR. We are building cool products in the corporate fitness space and you will be required to contribute and drive this development.
· Plan, architect, integrate, and develop back-end and database driven features using the Python language and frameworks (Django).
· Provide technical advise and recommendations for language and software choices.
· Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly.
· Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met.
· Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning.
· Support and ongoing development for existing projects.
· Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project.
· Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues.
· Strong writing and speaking skills (English).
· At least 5+ years experience developing and deploying web sites and applications.
· Experienced with Django.
· Experience with Agile/SCRUM practices.
· Experience setting up and managing servers.
· Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS.
· Custom web based application development experience (startup experience is a bonus)
· Comfortable collaborating with designers, product owner and mobile developers.
· Object-oriented design and development strategies
· It's good to have someone who has front-end knowledge and also little linux administration skils, AWS also Web services/API experiences.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org