Full Stack Developer
Care.com is the largest and fastest-growing technology platform for online care services, helping families, businesses, and corporate employees find high-quality care for their kids, pets, parents, and homes. We’re seeking innovative, entrepreneurial, and genuinely nice people to join our collaborative team. If that describes you, we want to hear from you! A career at Care.com offers countless ways to grow and have a real effect on a young, exciting company.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Technology team in the position of Developer Community. The candidate would join a small, agile team responsible for building a platform to support our community platform. The candidate will be responsible for analysis, design, programming, testing, documentation and implementation of new product features.
- Design and build new platform features that attract new members and deepen the relationship with existing members, with a focus on families.
- Shape development processes to promote a high-quality output while continuing to iterate quickly.
- Experience building social products, leveraging experimentation to learn and iterate quickly, ideally driving key metrics.
- Good architecture skills with experience in building extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable web-based systems
- Excellent and confident communications skills, and a blend of pragmatism and ideological purity.
- Significant experience in a Python/Django ecosystem, and familiarity with a cloud- and container-based architecture.
- Data analysis experience is helpful, but not required.