Fashion+Big Data Startup looking for Django / Python Web Developer, Madrid
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our team in Madrid! As Web Developer your main responsibilities would include:
- Develop charts that visualize data from our database using HighCharts / Amcharts
- Our current development team is only 3 people, so you will also get to see all other activities as well
The ideal candidate will …
- Have a strong sense for design and UX
- Know how to get data from databases to create dynamic websites
- Have a passion for data or fashion
- Be a good team player who is reliable and driven to solve even the most complex challenges
- Have intermediate English conversation skills (half the team is only English speaking)
We are developing in Python but also welcome non-Pythonistas!
- We provide big data analytics for the fashion industry to improve trend forecasting, pricing and other key decisions of fashion brands and retailers.
- We monitor millions of data points on e-commerce websites and social networks and combine them in our database. We have developed a web tool that visualizes this information
- We are an international team based in New York and Madrid, founded in Aug 2013