Full-stack Web Development Engineer - Who Wants to Build a Team
If you are a talented Web Developer looking for a high-impact position and the chance to build your own team, please read on!
ScanTrust, based on the EPFL campus in Lausanne, is looking for talents in building its groundbreaking technology that addresses the global problem of counterfeiting by empowering consumers to determine if a product is real or fake using only their mobile phone. We are one of the hottest IT companies in Switzerland – award winning, venture backed and taking on exciting challenges in order to build solutions that are completely unique and with global impact.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
· Be with an amazing team and top-notch talent
· You get the chance to contribute your own ideas for building a cutting edge solution and to take responsibility for your own department from day one
· Work on a high traffic product – learn and be challenged everyday
· A long-term perspective at a fast growing company
· Be part of one of Europe's up and coming tech hubs on EPFL campus in Lausanne
· Strong equity incentive
· Help on relocating/moving
What You Need for this Position
5+ years of experience developing, maintaining and innovating technology and platform strategy for large-scale, consumer facing web and mobile applications development.
· Background in full life-cycle development, deployment and maintenance of multiple private and public clouds
· Knowledge in launching products using full stack Django development
· Self-starter with high degree of initiative.
· Experience building backend technology for mobile products.
· Familiarity in different types of storage backends (e.g. key-value, RDBMS, document store etc.)
· Strong opinions about the right way to do things that you aren’t afraid to defend
· Capability to set the technology platform direction and execute on a plan to evolve existing systems to that platform.
· Significant experience operating and scaling high-volume consumer web applications, including data center operations.
· Expertise leading large scale operations and high availability, consumer-facing applications with global scope.
· Understanding of agile development methodology and managing deliverables to schedule.
· Fluent in English both orally and in writing
Nice to have
· Startup experience
· Knowledge of modern client side frameworks
· Good understanding of security, encryption
· Understanding of image and signal processing
· Experience interacting with customers
· Depth in integrated marketing systems, data strategy and analytics.
To apply or in case you have questions just send us an email with your resume and short motivational letter to: careers [at] scantrust [dot] com