Hi! My name is Neyvis and nowadays I work as a Front end web-developer. I have two experienced years on this and also making web sites work in mobile devices. I'm currently looking for interesting projects, telecommuting would work fine for me. I started doing freelance as a 100% job because I wanted to test myself as an agile developer, able to meet the demands of real customers in the shortest possible time. Before working freelancer I spent some time in a double roll as lecturer at a Latin-American university. As a lecturer, I taught software management and artificial intelligence for several semesters in the pre-grad program.
As Web Developer:
- Control Systems: Git.
- Operating Systems: Linux & Window.
- Software Development Methodology: RUP, OpenUp, XP.
- CASE tools: Rational Rose, Visual Paradigm.
- Experience working remotely.
- Responsive front-end web development
- Twitter and Facebook API.
- Translate PSD to cross-browser HTML template.
- Web deployments, Performance enhancements.
- Haystack (whoosh)