I am freelance Python/Django developer with 5 years of professional experience including 2 years experience building enterprise apps.
- Python / Django
- HTML5, CSS3 ( with Less )
- SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Redis, MongoDB
- Eventlet, Celery
- Social media integration
- Continuous Deployment (Fabric)
- Advanced Git, Mercurial
- Agile project management, TDD
- Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS)
What I did
- In cooperation with mathematician, designed and developed Computer Vision software able to spot specific objects in the camera. It heavily utilized Machine Learning algorithms.
- Designed and developed software for info kiosks including administrative software that works on Windows 2008 / Linux clusters. It is used in about 600 localisations in my country.
- Developed CMS software for my Government.
- Integrated CRM software with Quickbooks and numerous payment gateways.
- Developed software for vending machines.
- Numerous, small and big webdev gigs over the years.
- Designed Django course that is now used in learning center in Warsaw.
- Configuration and administration of numerous Linux servers including clusters.
What I use
Python, Django, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, AngularJS, bash
Why would You want to hire me ?
I am very responsible individual with know-how about whole development process, I can handle stressful situations and tight deadlines, leading small team is not foreign to me.
I often go out of my way to help and advise my customers, their success is my success as I always try to build long term business relationships.