Full-stack and iOS developer that happens to be tinkering with embedded systems and IoT whenever I've free time.
- Python/Django (+2.7-year experience)
- iOS(Swift + 1.9 year experience)
- Git, Github
- RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of AWS
- Thriving under pressure (start-up experience + 10 hackathon experience)
- Good communication
- I love to work on a team
- I’m very productive, really ( I used to teach productivity to people).
- I love to learn new things in my spare time (e.g. speed reading, new frameworks, small projects, more coding languages, better software architecture, etc) - I’m really willing to dive deep into client server.
- Copywriting (1,5 year experience)
- Marketing experience
I'm always creating automations for your life. Also, I’ve lived in a hacker house in San Francisco and made some models in fusion360 and rhino3D. Currently tinkering with Arduinos and air sensors.
Product I’m proud of: http://www.cawards.co/
– made with Django and python, AWS-hosted, PostgreSQL as database (moving it a Docker container now). Still lots to do but it’s going to become a business on it’s own.
Creating apps for iOS – my next app is going to hit the App store this month.