JBS, Inc. is a custom software solution provider looking to hire additional developers as full-time employees. JBS specializes in high volume web applications based on Microsoft and open source platforms.
All JBS developers work remotely so the position also requires a high degree of independence and self-motivation.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years working with Python
- 3+ years experience with Python web frameworks (Django required; flask/turbo gears/web2py nice to have)
- 3+ years working with open-source relational database systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Feels comfortable and has experience working in a Linux environment (ubuntu preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to accurately estimate work
- Commitment to provide quality completed deliverables with well-factored, maintainable code
- Experience with VCS (git, hg or svn)
Nice to have
- Experience in e-commerce development
- Experience with NoSql databases such as MongoDB
- Experience building and designing REST-based web services using JSON
- Experience with search tools such as Solr and Elasticsearch
- Experience with development operations (configuration and installation of apache/nginx/memcached/varnish, etc)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, RDS)
- Experience with bootstrap and/or foundation
About JBS, Inc.
JBS is a technology strategy and custom application development firm. We have a national customer base with global deployments. Our entire staff consists of high level architects, developers, and technical project managers. All JBS employees work remotely.
Please forward resumes to [email protected]