Django Developer for DoingSomething
Added on November 9, 2012
Talented Django developer to working side by side with our CTO to keep DoingSomething’s product way ahead of the curve. People love the idea of DoingSomething. You'll make sure they continue to love its execution across Desktop, Mobile and Tablet.
We innovate at pace. Which means you'll relish coming up with a new feature that our users will love, then coding, testing and launching it that week.
DoingSomething is about getting people to go on more and better dates. Your take on this and ideas around it are actively encouraged and expected.
This position is freelance, but can lead to long term or a permanent role for the right person.
- In depth knowledge and experience of Python/Django
- Comfortable with command line tools and common stack components (Fabric, git, South, Memcached etc.)
- Working with APIs (Facebook and other social media).
- Experience scaling server architectures
- API design and development
- Experience of mobile frameworks (jQuery mobile).
Send a maximum 1 page CV and a short email about why you’re the best person for us to hire to
Country: United Kingdom
Gig Location: London, United Kingdom
Required to work on-site
Name: Kip Parker
Contact Details: Contact this employer...
Contact Location: London