Freelance Django work. 100% Telecommute. 15 Day Terms. Direct Deposit Payments. Interested?
Added on June 28, 2012 and expired on July 28, 2012
Looking for a freelance Django developer who is able to start a neww project pretty quickly.
The project is a site that revolves around youth sports. Estimated time to complete this project is 3-4 weeks.
Project will require the following…
- Data model design
- CRUD Views (this will be user facing, NOT using Django admin)
- Ability to tie social profiles to user accounts and other data items
- Actions triggered via signals and use of async task processing (most likely celery or gearman)
- COMPLETE Coverage via unit tests
- STRICT compliance with PEP8 coding standards (this is very important to us!)
Technologies that will be used, so be familiar with them…
- Django 1.4
- PostgreSQL 9
- Redis 2.4
- Mercurial (git is awesome, and we use it daily, but we're a Mercurial shop when given the choice)
- Fabric (would be nice, but if not, don't sweat.)
The following Django apps will definitely be used on the project
We are a small team of developers with over 9 years of Python experience and over 5 years Django specific experience. In other words, we know the technologies and we know when someone is talking the talk or able to walk the walk (sorry for the cheesy saying.) We will be actively involved with the project management but due to time constraints, we will only play a small role in the actual development. That's where YOU come in.
If you're interested, please submit your resume, hourly rate, and social code profiles (ie, github, bitbucket, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: While this specific project has a range of 3-4 weeks, we have a very heavy work load and would love to find other developers who can help us complete projects. So assuming you're a bad ass and we all gel together, then there could be a lot more work with us in the future. Hope that helps motivate you to contact us.
Country: United States
Gig Location: Los Angeles, California