Added on June 12, 2012 and expired on July 12, 2012
Freelance developer required to work on fun web projects.
You'll be working at our office in London, United Kingdom, developing web tools and apps for huge audiences. Our clients currently and previously include Google, YouTube, News International, BBH and numerous other agencies.
This role will see you working as part of a large team. The workload will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive.
This is a full-time freelance role starting ASAP.
- Django & Python
- Version control (particularly git)
Big pluses for experience with:
- Google App Engine
- Development & consumption of HTTP APIs
- Localising web apps
- Open source projects
- Google Apps & APIs
- Linux administration
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3 etc)
Pay & benefits:
- Competitive daily rate
- Free lunch (and breakfast & dinner at some clients)
- A cover letter
- Your CV, including references
- Details of your availability
- Any sample URLs that show off your code and prove you'll be able to hit the ground running
Drop us an email - if we like what we see we'll get back to you quickly to arrange to have a cup of tea and a chat. email@example.com
Agencies: Please don't call or email. If (one day) we need you, we'll be in touch.
Country: United Kingdom
Gig Location: London, United Kingdom
Required to work on-site