Added on May 11, 2012 and expired on June 10, 2012
Freelance developer required to work on fun web projects.
You'll be working at our client's office in Sydney, Australia, developing web tools and apps for huge audiences. Our clients currently and previously include Google, YouTube, News International, BBH and numerous other agencies.
This role will see you working as part of a small local team. The workload will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive.
This is a full-time freelance role starting ASAP.
- Django & Python
- Version control (particularly git)
Big pluses for experience with:
- Google App Engine
- Development & consumption of HTTP APIs
- Localising web apps
- Open source projects
- Google Apps & APIs
- Linux administration
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3 etc)
Pay & benefits:
- Competitive daily rate
- Free lunch
- A cover letter
- Your CV, including references
- Details of your availability
- Any sample URLs that show off your code and prove you'll be able to hit the ground running
Drop us an email - if we like what we see we'll get back to you quickly to arrange to have a cup of tea and a chat.
Agencies: Please don't call or email. If (one day) we need you, we'll be in touch.
Gig Location: New South Wales, Australia
Required to work on-site